Meet Michael F. Kessler, LMSW
Master of Clinical Social Work Michigan State University. Certified Mental Health Provider of Integrative Medicine. State License in Clinical and Macro Social Work. Michael utilizes decades of training and experience to help clients “Be transformed by the renewing of their mind” and to remove physiological blockades that keep them from LIVING WELL! He works with families, adults, adolescents, children, youth, married couples, premarital couples, groups and organizations.
- 25+ years as a Master’s- level Psychotherapist and Christian Counselor
- Program Developer for Psychosocial Rehabilitation programs serving individuals with severe and persistent mental illness (depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, co-occurring substance abuse, etc.)
- Executive Director of the Veterans of Foreign Wars National Home For Children serving children and single mothers and fathers
- 9 years volunteering on the Michigan Supreme Court Foster Care Review Board
- Strategic Planning, Grant writing and Grant Administration
- Integrative Medicine Case management for individuals with various physical conditions: Heart Disease, Diabetes, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, Arthritis, Dementia, Diabetes, Pneumonia etc.
- Christian Counseling (emphasis on “being TRANSFORMED” by the renewing of your mind”)
- Cognitive Therapy
- Resilience Training
- Soon to be a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP)